Backed by science and a niche for sustainability, Clean ingredients, and formulas. I have been watching this brand for over a year before I decided to try them.
What I love about them:
They are certified by the EWG, PETA, Cruelty free and Vegan.
I love their Zero-Waste Packaging
They offer a Clean Academy where you can watch 8 Lesson over 100 minutes to learn how to properly use their products, ingredients and more.
What I have been using
Oily, Acne Prone Skin Products:
- Cleanse SQUALANE + TEA TREE CLEANSING GEL
Squalene + Tea Tree Cleansing Oil
$29, Deeply Cleanses and Purifies my skin, I normally wet my skin and then add in the gel.
- Treat SQUALANE + LACTIC ACID RESURFACING IGHT SERUM
Resurfacing Night Serum $62
- Moisturize Squalene + Probiotic Gel Moisturizer $52
Keeps clean balanced and from unhealthy bacteria.
Optional: Tea Tree Oil
Squalene + Glycolic Renewal Mask
- Squalene + Vitamin C Dark Spot Serum
- Squalene + Vitamin C Rose Oil
- Squalene + Marine Algae Eye Cream
Stay Tuned for my YT Video on how I use these products daily.
Find out more about Biossance, https://biossance.com/
Leave a Reply