Wow, I can’t believe it’s been a year since I launched my blog.
I launched my blog last year as a creative outlet, I reach out to a popular skincare company to partner with them and was rejected. Later, I found a popular blogger received a care package from the brand and was completed broken. I took that as a learning experience to build and create my options, products, and solutions.
Often, I feel unappreciated because there aren’t a lot of Bloggers given Opportunites that looks like me. That was the birth placed of Blog, So thank you for listening to me through this part of my journey.
Year, Two is underway and I am excited here we come 2020.
Here are a few items that I encourage everyone who would like to launch a blog or business soon.
- Network, Network, and Network: Attend events that align with your passions.
- Seek Free Resources like the Library, School Classes and Youtube
- Deliver results or Recaps within 24-48 hours after the event to attract your audience
- Be honest in your reviews, blog post, or Instagram post. ( Clear state if your items are sponsored )
- Follow your favorite bloggers and take notes
- Create content, Post Adjust and needed THEN Repeat
See Blog Post about Networking
See Blog post about Resources